Thursday, February 09, 2012

Crosspower Marriage Conference 2012


CPM Letter Video 2011 from Stonegate Fellowship on Vimeo.
This is a video by CrossPower Ministries in Midland, Texas. They put on a Marriage Conference where one or both spouses struggle with same sex attraction. The couples attend as well as their mentor couples. They also have a Conference for Parents.

I wrote this letter, not knowing that it would one day be spoken in this manner. Each time I hear it, I cry. Seriously. I am reminded of part of the Body who is really LOVING, RISKING, and being challenged themselves to give, to love and to embrace. Each time we have gone, we are ministered to deeply.

We are so looking forward to attending again this year. If you are interested in supporting us financially as we travel down we would gratefully appreciate it. If you would like to help please email me at kennyp66@gmail.com Even if you cannot help financially, we would cherish your prayers for us and our marriage.

Blessings,

Kenny & Paula

1 comment:

Sarah-Jane Melnychuk said...

I'm feeling left out! :(

I was almost in tears myself listening to the letter. This is truly the body of Christ.

I will keep you and Paula both in prayer and may the Lord financially bless the both of you as you attend this conference... continue to find healing in your journey with Him and grow closer to each other in your marriage.

The both of you are light shining in dark places.