Monday, September 26, 2005

First week of LW's

So it has been a week that I have been doing the Living Waters course. We were told that spiritually the warfare might be great, colds could come on, depression, anything that could try and stop us from coming to class. Well, wouldn't you know it, I get a huge cold. Hard time breathing and coughing up my lungs! Argh! That and the fact that I do not have benefits at work, no sick days and today, I couldn't get out of bed in the morning. I had not slept the night before, tossing and turning. I get very emotional when I am sick and so tears come easily. Also, it has reminded me of my ex partner, who used to take care of me when I was sick and I have had to fight those memories as well. It is funny how this has all come up this week. It has made me aware again, at how I need to put my trust and faith in God. Who strengthens me, heals me and provides for my every need. I need to take care of myself better and get more sleep and exercise as well.
So if I have to, I will crawl to Living Waters tomorrow. Each of us has to give a talk tomorrow of why we are there, and what we expect to get out of the program. That excites me while giving me some fear of speaking in front of the group, the very essence of my brokenness. Well, it is soup time, then go to a medical clinic and see if this is just a cold. Then back in bed. Thanks to those who graciously pray for me. Blessings to you!

No comments: