Saturday, June 24, 2006

and then we leave

...where is my passport?...pray!!!!
...will I get everything done?...run around!!!!

friends call and wish me all the best, yesterday my farewell at my previous job! Life is moving along fast...and yet, I pause and breath and see God everywhere. I see how he has orchestrated everything for his glory.

I love what is going on. I love this step of faith as an Urban Missionary. It makes me ever aware of how I am to rely on God for my "everything". In a world which says...YOU MUST DO IT ON YOUR OWN...this is a new step of faith for me.

So tomorrow we leave for Marion Indiana. I would ask for prayers of safety. 7 of us are going down and we are all excited and looking forward with much anticipation to what God is going to show each one of us. I would ask that you pray for provision. That God would meet our needs as we travel.

I will try and post as much as I can. Today, I purchased a digital camera and so I hope that I can download some pictures as well.

Shalom,
Kenny

So I am the official Resource and Outreach Coordinator at New Direction as of Monday.
Thank you to each of you who have said they would support me financially this year and to those who have given one time gifts...a blessing to each one of you.

No comments: